stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

New Adventure!

For more than 10 years I have been teaching for SGD, when Sheila sold the store, this came to an end. I really miss it......so I have been thinking of ways how I could do this again....and so I signed up with Stampin Up. Back to my first love!
On Tuesday, March 20 I will be teaching this class at my house at 1 PM.
You can find all the details HERE.
It is still SALE A BRATION and you can get free stamps with qualifying purchase, details on my website too.
If  you would like to join this class, please let me know, would love to have you!
My email is also on website
                                                Have a great day, Anja

2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Gaaf Anja, veel succes! Groetjes, Ankie

GerJanne said...

Oh wat leuk, een nieuw avontuur! Heel veel plezier en succes met wat er nu weer allemaal op je pad komt!
Groetjes,
GerJanne