stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, March 3, 2018

C2C424, dessert time!

Happy Challenge Day over at the CRAZIES! This week we have a sweet and yummie one, this is what Bonnie told us:
Today is National Banana Cream Pie Day - one of my favourites! My challenge to you is to create a Dessert card - which can include pie of course, or ice cream, or cookies - anything you consider to be a sweet dessert!
I don't own a lot of cake/dessert stamps....I know, hard to believe, but I do have this one from IO.
I stamped it on Kraft cardstock and coloured the image with polychromos pencils, they work like a charm on this type of cardstock. I added some white Ranger dots and dp out of my stash, the little happy birthday is a tiny little stamp, I got ages ago but fits perfectly in the circle, the other sentiment came with the set.
Hope you like it! Hop on over and see what the other design team members have created, get inspired and join us if you like, we would love to have you!
And I think, in honour of this special day, we should all have a nice piece of pie/dessert, lol!
                                         Have a great day, Anja

No comments: