stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, July 21, 2017

Stencil birthday card


Happy Friday! Have you tried the Clarity brushes yet? A set of 4 super soft brushes, so easy to use, to get ink on with no lines or smudges, a great look with no effort. For my card today, I used some mini stencils from Tim Holtz, set number 25, with two Tim Holtz distress inks, iced spruce and worn lipstick. For the main big panel, you will find that your stencil is not big enough to cover it at one time, but I just move it around till a get full coverage, do not worry about over lapping,it will look great. After I ink up the brush , I just put the first few strokes on a scrap piece, and after that, I go back and forth where I want the colour, no lines, no smudges, you will love it!
The sentiment is from the Tulip set from Altenew, I stamped it a couple of times with Versafine black and the mini misti. Some Nuvo drops, because I could not resist, lol.
                   Hope you like it, till next time, Anja

No comments: