stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Picnic basket with flowers, C4C346


Happy Saturday! Challenge time over at the CRAZIES....let me tell you, a challenge it was for me.I am pretty sure I stretched the challenge to the limits, lol
It's National Hot dog day, and we were asked to make something related to a picnic....
This is all I could come up with, a picnic basket with flowers....My excuse.....I don't like to eat outside....Next time better! Have a great day, Anja

1 comment:

GerJanne said...

Hahaha, die Anja, misschien heb je nare ervaringen met pick nicks? Ik vind het heerlijk om buiten te eten, maar dan wel gewoon op een stoel en niet op een kleed. Maar je mand is prachtig!
Dank je voor je komst steeds op mijn blog! En en reacties, leuk!
GerJanne