stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Thank you card for C4C338.


It's Saturday,  a very hot day here in Ontario!! Today the challenge over at the CRAZIES is to make a (teacher) thank you card. Our kids are now all adults, I can't believe it myself while I am writing this, so I made a "normal" thank you card. For the background I used the Kuretake watercolours and I cut out the oval with a nestabilitie. The poppy is from Impression Obsession, heat embossed in this red colour.
Part of the flowers are cut out to fit over the oval. Love those watercolours, they are sooo rich in colour!
                                         Till next time, Anja
                                        

3 comments:

GerJanne said...

Oeh....ook al zo mooi!
GerJanne

Dora said...

prachtig kaart!

Jannette said...

I LOVE that background! Cutting the poppies to overlap the edge is also a great way to create interest - making a wonderful card!