stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, May 21, 2016

C4C337, sketch challenge!


Sketch challenge time over at the CRAZIES. You can find all the info HERE. My computer is acting up...having trouble getting this post up and going.
Anyhow, about the card...I got the idea at a card class and used it in a different way here. You stamp the poppies (IO) on the vellum and heat emboss them, they are coloured from the back with tombos and a blender pen. Sentiment from Just Rite, some more vellum and shiny cardstock.
                       Hope you like it! I love a good card sketch! Till next time, Anja

2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow, mooi Anja. Groetjes en fijn weekend, Ankie

Jannette said...

What a pretty card! I forget to use vellum on my cards - thanks for the reminder!