stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, October 10, 2015

C4C 307, it's costume day!


Saturday means challenge time over at the CRAZIES, this week the challenge is "costume day".
You can find it HERE.
Jessie said clearly that it does not have to be a Halloween costume, lol, which is good because I don't have anything what would come in that category. I could have showed a picture of my kids when they were dressed up but I did not. I had to look hard in my stash, I knew I had this stamp....she is in costume, right?
Coloured the image with Prismacolour pencils and gamsol, the row of tulips is from the Netherlands set from SU, sentiment from Just Rite and the fence from the Silhouette.
                                 It was a challenge for sure, lol! Have a great day, Anja

No comments: