stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, August 29, 2015

C4C 301, put a tag on!


Happy Saturday! The challenge today over at the CRAZIES is to put a tag on your card/project.
You can check it out HERE. I searched in my Silhouette library and came across this elegant one and since I needed a card for an egagement, I decided to use it with a shimmery white and gold paper.
The background is a plain piece of white paper, stamped with Versafine and a Cornish Heritage background stamp, I then put perfect pearls on it.Rolled flowers from MFT, some punches and a sentiment from Just Rite. It was hard to get a good picture, too bad you can't see the nice shimmer.
                              Hope you like it, Anja

2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow Anja, wat een beauty heb je ervan gemaakt. Groetjes en fijn weekend, Ankie

Jannette said...

That's very elegant, and perfect for the occasion!