stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, May 2, 2015

The same stamp....


Sorry, ladies, you would think I owe only one stamp, lol. But I can't get enough of this Magenta stamp and I needed another thank you card. The background is different...I used some acrylic paints, put them on my craft sheet and added a bit of water, I then pulled my watercolour paper through it and dabbed it with a paper towel. I went back in with a wet papertowel and some yellow paint. So simple and I love the effect.
                              Hope you like it, Anja


3 comments:

Jannette said...

Love how changing the background colours gives you such a different look!
Thanks for explaining how you did the background - I'm going to try to re-create it.

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this...I just made a card using this stamp and was so pleased with the results...

Heather T said...

Gorgeous background and a beautiful crisp black image. Love it!