stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, May 30, 2015

C4C 288, it's almost summer time.....


Happy Saturday! It's a fun challenge this week over at the CRAZIES. Barbera is asking us for a card/project with your favourite summer destination...that's easy, mine is the beach! We are lucky enough to live pretty close to Lake Huron where we can enjoy beautiful beaches. I started with cutting an oval out and a frame, then I both embossed those. The oval I used to make my beach scene, with tumbled glass for the sky and antique linen for the sand, the grass is from Rubbernecker. The chair is from the Silhouette, I cut it out once normal and once with the off set function , so I could layer them, some brown ink to sponge on and some bronze Viva pearls for the nails and such, the seagulls are also from the Silhouette.
Now, to just sit in this chair, listen to the waves and read a book!
                                                 Till next time, Anja

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Perfect card for the challenge ... I adore all the details you added.

Jannette said...

That's a beautiful card! It makes me want to join you (except it's too cold today!)
I love all the special touches you added...

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very peaceful and serene...love your choice of vacation spot