stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, January 10, 2015

C4C 268, your favourite stamping tool....


Happy Saturday, time for a challenge for the CRAZIES, you can check it out HERE.
The challenge is, if you had to start with a new stamp room and you had you paper and stamps in there...what would be the next "must have" of favourite thing you would put in there....whatever this is for  you, use it on a card. 
Oh my, I don't wanna pick just one...this is too hard, lol, it's like when you have more than one child, you love them all to pieces, not one more than the other, lol.
Just kidding, but I could not pick one. So if I had to pick right now, it would be my Silhouette Cameo, so the background and leaves are cut with the Cameo, and my next choice is dies and punches, so I used an oval Nestabilitie and a butterfly punch from Martha Stewart.
Sentiment is from Just Rite.
Join us if you like, we would love to see your creations!
                                                Happy Crafting, Anja

No comments: