stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, December 6, 2014

C4C 265, a colour challenge!


A colour challenge today, over at the CRAZIES. And an interesting one, I think, hot pink, coral, turquoise and gold.....I had to think about it for a while.....
This is what I came up with, I used my Tim Holtz spritzer to spritz on some coral, hot pink  and turquoise and I stamped the flower from Unity in turquoise, sentiment from Paper Smooches. I added a gold layer and a ribbon. Check out what the other design team members came up with and join us,if you like!
                                          Till next time, Anja

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful. Love how you used these colors.

Karen Aicken said...

GREAT take on the colour challenge!