stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, November 22, 2014

World HELLO day, C4C263!


Did you know it's World HELLO day! Well, it is , so a Happy Hello to you all!
You can check out the challenge from the Crazy4Challenges HERE.
I have used an autumn stamp from Penny Black. The background is one of  my mixed media backgrounds.
Let me see if I remember what I did....first I ironed a wrinkled piece of waxpaper onto a  glossy piece of cardstock, I then sprayed it with a yellow Dylusions spray. When this piece was dry, I used glossy embossing paste on a stencil and let it dry again, the stamps is stamped with saddle brown Stazon ink, sentiment from Flourishes. Hope you like it, Anja

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty card for the challenge!

Jannette said...

It was Hello Day, and I missed it! Oh well, I hope your pretty card lets someone know that you're thinking of them!