stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, August 9, 2014

C4C248, a 3D card!



Sharing a 3D card with you today for the challenge over at the CRAZIES. The inside from my card is from Sizzix and I used some punches from Martha Stewart and Marvy to make the flowers, the butterflies and some greenery. Sentiment is unknown, I have had for such a long time. For the front of the card I cut a stencil with the Silhouette and sponged on Tim Holtz peeled paint ink. This sentiment if from Close to my Heart.
Come on over to see what the other designteam members have created and join us in this challenge, if you like! Till next time, Anja

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a wonderful surprise that pop up will be for the recipient....fabulous

Karen Aicken said...

Love the pop-up inside the card … such a fun surprise. Lovely card for the C4C challenge!
Cheers
Karen