stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, March 1, 2014

C4C225, a colour challenge!


Good morning, another challenge over at the Crazies!!!! I think I missed "the point" this week about the colour orchid.....You can read about the challenge HERE.
I have a list somewhere in my craftroom where I quickly write down the challenges ahead of time, for this one its Orchid with grey and white.......well, what I think is orchid might be too purple and that for a girl who loves pink...oh well, thankfully, there is no challenge police, lol!!
This is a Memory box die done with some metallic paper, a Martha Stewart borderpunch and sentiment from Paper Smooches. Hope you still like it!
                                            Have a great day, Anja

1 comment:

Mieke'S said...

Heel mooi kaartje!
Groetjes Mieke'S