stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, March 29, 2014

C4C 229, an easel card!


A card with a trick, that's the challenge this week over at the CRAZIES.  To my Silhouette I went, how I enjoy that machine! An easel card is what I made and the flower is also from the Silhouette, sentiment from Just Rite, butterfly from Martha Stewart. I kept the card pretty simple for the rest, I embossed the background with the dots embossing folder and sponged on a little bit of blue and of course I added some Viva pearls, silver this time. The 2 little pearls on the front make sure the card stands up.
Please check out what the other design teammembers made and join us if you like!
                                              Hope you like it, Anja

2 comments:

Tinie said...

Mooie kaart, Anja!! Wat een heerlijk apparaat toch die Silhouette!!
Groetjes Tinie

Joanne (jojot) said...

very classy easel card....lovely