stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Love the animals with the Crazy 4 Challenges team!


The Crazy 4 Challenges challenge this week  is to put an animal on your card, not hard at all for me! I love animals and we have a variety here at our farm, chickens, sheep, horses, lama's, a cow, rabbits, dog and a few cats and I am sure some mice. And we have a donkey, Miss Daisy, she is so cute and friendly, we are patiently waiting for her to deliver a baby! I needed a baby card so I decided to combine it with this challenge, the dp is from my basket, who knows who made it, and the cute rabbits are cut with the cameo.
                             Hope you can join us this week, enjoy your weekend, Anja

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Beautiful and sweet!

StampOwl said...

sweet card Anja

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is so sweet...love the delicate animals and border

Betty Wright said...

I just love those sweet little bunnies! Adorable baby card, Anja!