stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, July 8, 2013

Wedding card


 And so another week begins, sticky and humid weather, so it's nice to spend some time in my craft room, now only if I had some creative juices flowing, lol!
Anyhow, usually I keep a notebook beside me while I am surfing for ideas, so when I really have no clue what to make, I go through it, pick some things here and there, no clue how long ago I saw them, find some new things and voila, a card is done! 
Hope you like it! Have a great day and stay cool, Anja

3 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Mooie sjieke kaart.
Groetjes Mieke'S

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow Anja, wat een mooie chiquevkaart! Groetjes, Ankie

Anonymous said...

Zo komt men toch ook aan inspiratie? Je ziet hier iets, daar iets, neemt het in je op en gebruikt het op je eigen manier voor iets nieuws. Goed gelukt, mooie kaart! Groetjes, Ingrid