stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, February 10, 2013

MOJO279, thinking of you!

  Finally I got a change to post my card for the MOJO challenge this week, you can find it HERE. With an hour left....pfff. I had in my mind what I wanted to make and I worked on it different times, but every time I got interrupted, not fair, LOL!
Anyhow, I did it, love playing with the MOJO sketches!
Here a list of things I used: Paper from My Mind's Eye, Memory box fabulous Phlox, Martha Stewart butterfly, sentiment from Paper Smooches, SU label and oval punch, bling from stash.
Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Mooi kaartje Anja. Fijn is dat hè als iets wilt/moet doen voor een bepaalde tijd en er komt steeds van alles langs wat je aandacht opeist. Groetjes, Ankie

Dora said...

prachtige kaart met die combinatie van kleur en papier. super leuk gedaan.
groetjes

Quilting with Jannette said...

That's so pretty - love those colours together!
I've never tried to do any of the sketch challenges - just don't seem to have the time or the inspiration, but I've seen a few really great cards that people have done, so I'm going to give it a try sometime soon.