stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, January 14, 2013

MOJO 276, masculine birthday!

  A new MOJO sketch this Monday, and since I need a masculine birthday card, I followed the sketch and made this card, also using some Verve stamps, older ones but a lovely set. You can check out the challenge HERE. Designer paper is from a 6x6 Authentique paper  pad (Loyal), I have so many of those and I love that when you grab one, all the papers go together, and the size is perfect for cards. For the borders I have used a MS and EK borderpunch, the rectangle is a Spellbinders die and some copper Viva pearls to finish it off. I should make another one for my box, always handy to have it ready. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Dora said...

prachtige kaart, schitterende combinatie van papier.
heel mooi gemaakt.
groetjes

Quilting with Jannette said...

I needed a male birthday card earlier too - should have checked your blog first. That's a really great card - I just may have to case it anyway!

joyce said...

Love all the cards you have been posting lately! Good to seee you have your mojo working again! Miss you!