stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Flower pots in the garden

Happy CANADA DAY!!! I am very proud to be Canadian, very thankful to live in this great country! A part of me will always be Dutch, but Canada is our home now.

A new challenge over at CRAFT A SCENE, our theme this month is "in the garden" and HEARTFELT CREATIONS is our sponsor, come on over and play with us! To be honest, I don't like to garden, thankfully my dh does, but I love spending time in the garden.This year we made our deck bigger and we have lots of pots with flowers, I used this as my inspiration.

For this card I used some Penny Black stamps, from the set In the garden and stamped some flower pots, coloured them with Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolour pencils. I also popped up some little flowers. The sky is sponged on with Tim Holtz in, tumbled glass. I added some grass from Rubbernecker, sentiment is from Hero Arts. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

After I coloured the image, I got out my stickles...I have used a lot of different colours and if I didn't have the matching colour, I used diamond, will go with any colour.

8 comments:

Victoria said...

A very pretty flower pot garden! I love all the little pops of colour, just like the real thing!

Tinie said...

Vrolijk kaartje is dit geworden met al die mooie kleurtjes!
groetjes Tinie

Anonymous said...

Fijne dag~! Gezellig, al die bloemen! Groetjes, Ingrid

Anna-Karin said...

Such a beautiful flower garden! Love all those flowers, the colours and the glitter. TFS!

Quilting with Jannette said...

Happy Canada Day to you too!
I LOVE your garden! Wish mine looked like that...

Flowers Canada said...

Thanks a lot for a gathering of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great supply.

Mieke'S said...

Mooie bloementuin!
Groetjes Mieke'S

joyce said...

Love your colourful summer garden! I too wish mine looked like that.
Great card!