stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just for you


Finally I get a chance to post a card, keep your fingers crossed, the internet is been out most of the weekend, the wireless still doesn't work, not sure what is going on.

This card is done with Stampabilities stamps , MS border, Nesties, Fiskars border punch and the labels have been cut with the Cricut, Elegant edges. I use my Cricut mostly for scrapbooking, that's a shame with so many possibilities.....

The good thing is, when the computer is not working, you get a lot more time to play, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by, Anja


1 comment:

Quilting with Jannette said...

I wish I had enough time in the day to try all the cards that your cards inspire - this is another great one!