stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Boy's birthday card

So I started working on this card with a plan in my head....don't know what happened to the plan but the outcome is completeley different, LOL!
I wanted to make a masculine card, it turned out to be a boy's birthday card. You don't wanna know how I struggled to finish it...
The dp is from my scrap bucket, the sentiment and birds from Clear Dollar stamps, the boat is a Marianne die and the clouds are made with an Impression obsession background. Borderpunch from EK and some Spellbinders, brads from my stash.
I guess I keep on trying, maybe I will get some stamp time today.
Thanks for looking, Anja

2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Mooi kaartje Anja. Echt een boy's card! Groetjes, Ankie

Quilting with Jannette said...

You can always use a boy's birthday card, so this will make a good one for your stash!
I often struggle with cards for men, but I find boy's cards even harder to make - especially when they get between 8-12 years old.