stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CAS and CASED!






My mojo was gone for a couple of days....but I got it back! After surfing so many different blogs, I came across this card HERE and I just had to case it.
Love the clean and simple layout. The one little cupcake is made with a EK punch, the other one is from Inkadinkadoo, stamped twice, coloured and cut out. The cupcakes have Viva glass effect gel on them and the blue icing has some of MS iridescent glitter.
The sentiment is from Stampendous, stamped and cut out with the SU label punch. DP is from the Paper studio. A nestabilitie for the square and the inside is embossed with the CB dots folder.
Some bling from my stash and done!
Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by, Anja
























No comments: