stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, October 3, 2011

Wedding card and a new website

Did you get to make a card on National Cardmaking Day?
I did, between going to the local Fair and picking up kids here and there.
A wedding card this time, with the set from Flourishes, stamped with Versafine black for a crisp image. A MS borderpunch and a embossing folder from Sizzix and a doily from Cheery Lynn......
cut out with my new.............drumroll please, vagabond from Tim Holtz.
No, I didn't win it at SGD, but maybe you did.
You should go over to the new website and check it out, you can find it HERE.
Anyhow, I bought myself the vagabond machine, and I have to say, it is a great machine, it does exactly as it says and for those detailed dies....perfect cuts and no more picking out little pieces of paper or missing some parts of it. Tim does it all, LOL!
Today would be another great cardmaking day but I will be a good girl and go clean up the mess here at home, maybe tonight...
Thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

Quilting with Jannette said...

What an elegant card!
Congratulations on your new toy! Hope you have LOTS of fun with it!