stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mother's day!

As promised another Mother's day card, I had fun playing with some of the new stuff in my craft room. The picture does not do the card justice, but it's the best I could do.
I have used many different things/tools, a fiskars border punch, Rose creations for the flower from Spellbinders, paper from DCWV (right order?) ,Nestabilities, bling, Marianne die, stamp from Kaiser craft, that's it, I think.
The rose is cut out and then sprayed with Goose Bumps, a clear texture spray from Tsukineko, love that stuff! You can get it at SGD!
Today I am helping at the school for Grandparent's Day, always fun to have all the grandparents come and visit, I will miss the one at Grade school next year since our youngest is graduating soon. Our second son is leaving for Vancouver soon, for his job,they grow up so fast.....
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Jannette said...

This is such a lovely card! It's so feminine with the flowers and shine.
I have a few colours of Smooch spritz, but unless it's right in front of me, I usually don't think of using it (maybe I should clean up my craft room and then I'll know where it is...)
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! ...and remember "A mother holds her children's hands for a while, but their hearts forever"!

sugarnuggets said...

Oh, I LIKE that one! Lovely!

Elly said...

Gorgeous card Anja!!!!