stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, May 16, 2011

Casing myself....



Since it is raining all the time, deep sigh, doesn't make my farmer happy, I am cleaning up in my craft room. I keep a lot of scraps, must be the Dutch in me, and seem to think that all the leftovers from classes need to be used....so I looked through this bin and started to play with it.

This card was not meant to be on the green base but when I stamped the inside, I messed up so in order to save the card, I had to mount it on the green. I did change a few little things, we did thsi once for a make and take, so now those leftovers are gone. Watch for more to come...

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

Jannette said...

I love that card on the green base - it brings in the green that you used in the stamped image. I love all the little bits you included, especially the little bird.