stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Job!

Yesterday I was blogsurfing and I came upon this card HERE.
Since I needed a boy birthday card, I was really inspired and this card is the result.

I am happy with the result, the dp is again from a pack of Action ( a store in Holland) and some scraps out of my box.

It is snowing here a little bit, isn't that sad.....oh well, I am off to my stamproom to play.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

5 comments:

Eveline said...

Hoi Anja, grappig dat je inspiratie hebt gevonden op mijn blog. Leuke kaart heb je gemaakt.
En sneeuw, brrr. Hier was het prima weer gisteren.
Eveline.

Tattingrid said...

Leuke kaart, echt een jongenskaart, beetje stoer.
Jakkes, sneeuw. Hier blijft het mooi, tot 21 graden later in de week: heerlijk.. We blazen wel wat jullie kant op! (ze zijn hier zelfs aan het beregenen!!)

joyce said...

Glad to see you are back posting a lovely variety of cards!

Els said...

Hoi Anja,
Leuke kaart, joh. Echt eentje voor een jongen.
Jammer van de sneeuw bij jullie. Wij zitten hier nog steeds met veel zon.
Dag, liefs, Els x

Barbara, said...

Love this one, and love the link, what a neat blog - thanks Anja!