stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, February 21, 2011

Long time, not much stamping....

Since I don't seem to have any inspiration, deep sigh, I am showing you a card we are gonna make in the class on Wednesday at SGD.
Today I sat in my room, wasted a lot of paper and couldn't come up with anything, grrrrrrrr.
I do have to say that I am completeley ready for the class, and have 3 clean bathrooms!
See, there is always something positive!
I need a masculine card for this week so I "borrowed"this one for the class.
The sentiment is from Just Rite and the other stamps are Stampscapes.
Hope you all get to enjoy Family Day!
If you find my inspiration, please send it back quickly,LOL!
Thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

joyce said...

Very nice card! Glad your class is all filled up. I have some inspiration but someone is staying in my craft room. Hope you had a good day!

Tattingrid said...

Just Fed-exed a box of cardmaking inspiration to you, but am expecting a box of tatting inspiration in return! All I'm doing is knitting and crocheting berets and baby booties.. Time for some tatting, but no inspiration, just like you. But you have your cardmaking day ahead! Enjoy!