stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Distress inks...


So here I am, haven't posted a card in almost a week and now I am showing you a card very similar to the one from 2 posts before.
Anyhow.....I sold that card and I needed a masculine birthday card yesterday and since we are going scrapbooking this weekend, I didn't have much time.
I have had some distress inks from Tim Holtz for a while but really didn't do anything with them, then I looked it up....and fell in love with those inks. They are so easy to play with, making backgrounds with the blending tool, love it!
Hope you have some time to craft today, thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Renee said...

Wow! this is just amazing!! so beautiful. Have a great time scrapbooking this weekend :D hugz n blessings.

Elly said...

Mooi kaartje Anja, ik vind zulke landscape kaarten altijd prachtig!!

groetjes, Elly

Quilting with Jannette said...

I have forgotten how to make those backgrounds - could we get together sometime for a refresher course?
Have a great time scrapbooking!