stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Spring anyone?

Do you think it would stop snowing if I post a Spring card? It is still snowing, blowing and cold. The kids are home again today, last week they also had 3 snowdays!
They are hoping that they can go to school tomorrow....
So today I am posting a card in Spring colours, the flowers are from Clear Dollar stamps and the sentiment from Stampendous, I think.
My Christmas cards are all done for this year, if I only could get to town to mail them....
Have a great day, thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Tattingrid said...

Leuk geprobeerd, om zo van de sneeuw af te komen! Gaat niet lukken, meid! Maar wat VEEL sneeuw, niet te geloven.
Kaart is leuk, ja, echt al een beetje voorjaarsgevoel.

Quilting with Jannette said...

What a beautiful card - for spring or anytime!
I have to confess - all this snow is my fault... I pinned my snowman pin onto my coat last week, and it started snowing the very next day! I finally took the pin off again - there's enough snow to keep me happy for a few weeks!