stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow, snow, and a card......













We are snowed in!!! Can't believe how much snow we are having and it keeps coming down!
The boys are home, and my husband spends a lot of time on the snow blower trying to keep up.
I am thankful that we are all safe and sound at home, we are getting the generator ready, just in case....
So I got to make a card but blogger wouldn't let me upload more than 5 pictures so I'll make another post for the card.
Thanks for stopping by, take care, Anja


2 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

My husband works in London...so I know you guys really got dumped on. It has been snowing here for two days too...but I think you guys beat us...you have more!!!
Keep warm and stay cozy!

Hugs

Gloria

Tattingrid said...

Jeetje, Anja, dat is veel sneeuw! Hier is het meeste zondag al weggesmolten, maar het was dan ook maar een dun laagje, max 10 cm. En gutogut, wie is die Yeti buiten?