stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Special Masculine card

My dh has a birthday coming up and I wanted to make him a special card!So this is what I came up with, the leaf stamps came from Walmart, I think, I have had them forever, the images are embossed and then watercoloured with Tombo's.
I carefully cut them all out and put them around the Nestabilitie, used some gluedots to keep them in place and covered up the center with a little Nestabilitie and a big bling thing.
A MS border punch along the border and the sentiment is from Stampendous. Of course I had to add a few stickles. Hope he likes it, have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

4 comments:

Cassie said...

This is wonderful, Anja, and I'm sure your dh will love it. That coloring is amazing ;D

Tattingrid said...

Je hebt er toch wel iets liefs in geschreven???!! Groetjes, Ingrid

sugarnuggets said...

Nice! I'm sure he'll like it!
I've been using leaves a lot too lately!!

joyce said...

Wow, very nice. Nice fall colours. I'm sure Rien will love it.