stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stampavie boy and girl

I picked up this cute stamp when Sheila from SGD had it on sale this week, such a cute image! She shouldn't keep having those great sales, LOL!!!
From one of the ladies, who came to the Make and Take, I have learned a lot of things about colouring with the Prisma's. So I couldn't wait to try it out and this is my result.
The card size is 6x6 and the dp from Basic Grey, sentiment from Hero, ribbon out of my own collection and some bling and stickles.
Since school started, life is back to being busy, like normal, you feel like you have to squeeze in some stamp time, but I am not worried, I'll keep working on it.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Jannette said...

It looks like you learned the lesson well! Those kids are so cute!
Why can't I ever find goodies like that? Probably 'cause I usually just look at the Nesties and paper - I'm going to have to do something about that....

Tattingrid said...

Moet je je hobbyruimte onderhand niet uitbreiden? Nooit genoeg,he? Altijd weer mooie spullen te koop.. Dacht voor frivolité ook niet veel nodig te hebben, maar ook daar altijd mooie patronen, garens, etc. Wij zijn echte hamsters! We zijn verslaafd...
Groetjes,Ingrid