stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, September 10, 2010

On a Penny Black roll....

I couldn't wait taking a picture till the stickles were dry, I should have...see the little smudge in the right bottom corner? I was lucky enough that I could still fix it, grrr, hate it when that happens.
It's another Penny Black card, told you, I can't put them away, too much fun.
The sentiment is from SU, borderpunch from EK, Nestabilities, some bling, stickles and flower punches. The present and the little flowers are popped up, the image is again watercoloured with Tombo's.
If you click on the picture, you get a better idea.
Thanks for looking, have a great day, Anja

1 comment:

Jannette said...

More adorable hedgehogs! I really love your Nesties - this one and the ones in the previous post - are they new?