stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Missing my craft time....

Today I finally got 20 minutes in my craft room.....time just flies by!
The image is from SU, I got this idea from Kim Teasdale, I am doing her on line course and she showed us how to do this faux watercolouring. It's been a while I did this technique but I think it's beautiful. And after not having any craft time for a couple of days, it was time to make a real
Anja card, pink, green, flowers and bling, LOL!
I am off again to go pick up my son from volleyball, he made the team, yippee!!
Thanks for stopping by, Anja

5 comments:

joyce said...

Beautiful card!! You'll have to share that faux watercolouring technique with me?!?! I see you have your inspiration back...pink and green...your favorite colours!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Nice card Anja. And greets from Ankie uit Rotterdam. (we hebben elkaar wel eens gezien op een workshop bij Maaike. Zij en ik zijn goede bekenden van je zus Els)

Tattingrid said...

Ik weet niet wat faux watercolouring is, maar ik weet wel dat dit een leuke kaart is!
Tja, en waarom geen roze? Leuk is toch leuk?
Groetjes, Ingrid

Jannette said...

It's so good to see a "real" Anja card again - although all the others were beautiful too!
Does the fact that your son made the team mean that you'll have 'more' or 'less' crafting time?

sugarnuggets said...

I know you'll drive by more stamping stores if your son made the volleyball team :):) Tell him I said, "way to go"!