stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Red, black and white...

There is not much stamping going on in my house, this is a card I made last week and it's one of those, mmm, not so sure, too busy on the left side, wrong sentiment?
The white cuttlebugged background is done on glossy paper, it gives the card some extra's.
Even though I go over my paper with the embossing buddy and a dryer sheet, I still get some white speckles, I don't like that, I also have a tiny little brush which I use before I heat set, just not perfect. Maybe a smaller sentiment would have been better, oh well, it is what it is, time to move on.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

Jannette said...

I really like that colour combo. I don't think it's too heavy on the one side - the flowers are leaning to the right, and that needs to be balanced by something on the left....
The only thing I might change would be to change the colour of the sentiment C/S - to break up the red on red...