stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Wedding!

Happy Wedding, happy stamping, happy me! It feels so good to be in my craft room and play with my stamps! Going on vacation is wonderful but nothing beats being home!!
Tomorrow we are going to a wedding, really looking forward to it, especially to the dance in the evening, I love to dance with my husband.
But now about the card, I have kept the layout pretty similar to the Christmas card from 2 days ago, eggplant, white and silver are the colours. Sentiment from Inkadinkadoo and the main image is from Just Rite.
Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

Quilting with Jannette said...

Another elegant card - perfect for a summer wedding!
Enjoy the wedding!