stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, July 29, 2010

FREE MAKE AND TAKE!

It's that time again, come on out if you like to SGD in Komoka today, check out this huge and awesome, funfilled store and do the FREE MAKE AND TAKE with me, if you like. We are making a corner bookmark this this time.
Check it out HERE.
The make and take is between 3 and 5 PM, a fun little thing to make.
It would fit with a standard size card so you could easily send it to someone.
Hope to see you there, Anja

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Anja, this is so pretty with those colors and that stamp set. I love your corner bookmark. . .I may have to try one ;D

Jannette said...

What a fun idea! I'd love to come, but my son is home from Toronto, and he goes back tomorrow, so today is the only day I have to spend with him. Wait, I could take him with me...... no, I don't think so!

joyce said...

Your corner bookmark turned out great! I should make some for Brittany...probably need about 7 because she usually has that many books on the go at once.