stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, July 30, 2010

Bright Penny Black

Here is one of my neglected Penny Black stamps, she was just laying in a drawer, didn't get inked up much..................
So I used this stamp and coloured it my Prisma's and Gamsol, did some sponging, put a sentiment on and finished the card. Oh, and don't forget the stickles.
It's not that there is no new stuff or new to me stuff waiting to get some ink on them......
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Jannette said...

What a beautiful stamp! I don't think I've ever seen one like that from PB.
You've done a great job with the colouring and sponging!

joyce said...

So much prettier in real life!! I think this one is too pretty to send or sell!!