stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sponged sympathy with Hero arts

Another sympathy card, this time I have used this grass background stamps from Hero arts. I stamped it on glossy card stock and sponged on some light and darker green. The sentiment is from Clear Dollar stamps and again a border punch from MS.
This is a really simple card to make and I like how it turned out.
Let's hope I won't need it anytime soon, have a great day, Anja

3 comments:

Jannette said...

That's a beautiful subtle sympathy card....
I have to find my glossy cardstock - I feel the need to sponge something!
That's an unusual border punch - I like it!

Eva said...

Another great card...your color combo is excellent--I love the black with the green. Very nice!

joyce said...

I LOOOVVVEEE that stamp! Another great card! I know I don't comment everyday on your new posts, so let me just say that I love them all! Thank you for sharing.