stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Graduation cards




Nothing like waiting till the last moment to make the cards you need.............graduation is around the corner and I didn't have the cards ready.
Today our oldest son is graduating, but since he is travelling/working in the States, I can't even send him a card, but I am very proud of him!!!
Tomorrow our 3rd son is graduation from grade school, and he will get the first card.
I am ready for this and on Friday night we are hosting a party for his whole class here at the farm, all very exciting!
The second card is for a girl who is also graduating. I used this colour combo again and I have to say that this one turned out much better. Hope you like it as much as I do.
Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

joyce said...

Very nice graduation cards! I love the white embossed flowers!!

Quilting with Jannette said...

Both cards are great! Did you emboss the white flowers? What a great idea!
Congratulations to both of your graduating boys!