stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Birthday Bash, CIC 14

I am having a lot of fun with MS lattice border punch, I had it for a while but I like using it this way!! For this card I did use it on the sides, I picked up another embossing folder from Crafts Too and used it for the background. The flower is from Clear Dollar Stamps, coloured with prismacolour pencils and Gamsol, cut out, and then I poured Crystal Effects on it, then you have to wait..........it takes a while to dry. The rest is pretty basic, some ribbon out of my bin, some silver accents and bling.
This card is for the monthly challenge for Clear Dollar Stamps, you can check it out HERE.
It's all about birthday cards!! If you have a change to play, it's lots of fun!
Thanks for stopping by today, I am gonna do some baking and then I plan to make another card or maybe 2, take care, Anja

3 comments:

Cassie said...

GORGEOUS birthday card, Anja! I love that lattice border punch. . .goes perfectly with flowers. Always glad you play along at the CIC ;D

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Anja, this is such an elegant card! That lattice border punch is stunning! Yummy embellies too!!! Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Inspired Challenge!!

Linda

Kevin Renz said...

Gorgeous Anja. I love that lattice border... wow, such an impact. Love seeing what you create for all our CIC challenges.