stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, April 2, 2010

Onesie card with pink booties

I have tried my hand on a onesie card and this is the result.
Kind of cute, I think. After I finished the card I pulled out my knitting needles and made a pair of pink booties ( is that the right word) to go with the card. It all did fit together in the envelope.
It's another beautiful day here and we just came back from church, my men are going to the Good Friday Sale in town, bear with me what they bring home this time, LOL.
My MP3 player is charging and I am going for a long walk, a good time to think up some new card ideas.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja



2 comments:

Renee said...

Very Cute! I too recently made onesie cards, for a shower invite. they are fun!! happy Easter
Hugs Renee

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Totally cute Anja!
:-)