stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, April 9, 2010

CDBC 4, Penny Black baby card

Penny Black keeps coming out with those cute images! I can't resist them!
This card is for the challenge over at Lauri's blog, CDBC 4, the challenge is to use dry embossing and the colour yellow on your card. I coloured the image with prismacolour pencils and Gamsol, stickled it up , cut it out and then put it on the Nestabilitie square.
The sentiment is from Verve stamps, and some bling from....
MS punch was used for the borders on the bottom and the top.
Go on over and check out the challenge yourself, while you can see all Lauri's beautiful creations!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja


9 comments:

Cassie said...

OOoo Adorable, Anja! You're right that image is toooo cute ;D

Jannette said...

Awww... that is SO cute!
I haven't needed a baby card in a while, but there's one coming soon, so I'd better find my baby stamps - they aren't as cute as yours...

Laurie Wilson said...

that is precious! adorable coloring and layout. thanks for playing cdbc4!

CarlaKH said...

how adorable! I love the little hedige! Thanks for joining us at Cdbc this month!

K. Joy said...

Aww, this is really cute, Anja!! I love the embossing and how you cut our around the square to put in on the embossed scalloped square!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love PB images too! What a sweet baby card. Thanks for joining us for the Clearly Delightful challenge.

joyce said...

This is a very cute PB baby image! I really like that punch too....but, no more shopping!!!! I think we might as well forget telling ourselves that...we know we just can't live up to it!

Tricia T said...

Oh, how sweet! What a fantastic baby card. I love the Penny Black hedgies!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

What a great baby card! Thanks for joining in the fun at CDBC4!