stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sponged sympathy

A sympathy card for my box, hopefully I don't need it anytime soon. My creative juices aren't really doing anything these days so I went on Splitcoast and looked at other peoples cards.
I came across something very similar to this, I am not sure who it was, but I like this card.
Super easy to make, stamped with Versafine on glossy paper and 2 shades of green were sponged over it. A MS border, some brads and the sentiment, easy as that.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja



2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

So pretty! So soft and kind of subtle with the sponging, and the punched border is a perfect frame!

Candy said...

This is a great card. What stamp did you use? Just beautiful I love it.
Candy