stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's hip to be square, CIC#8

It's hip to be square, that's the challenge this week at CIC Clear Dollar Stamps !
Finally I got a change to play and was I statisfied with my card. You don't wanna know how many pieces I threw out.....
So I sponged the sky and the grass on with Ranger distress inks on glossy paper, let it dry for a little bit, and then stamped 2 images from the set Bitty Botanicals with black versafine. It's really not difficult at all! The sentiment is also from Clear Dollar Stamps, this set is called Kid Encouragements. After it was all dry I made the corners I bit darker, put the bling and ribbon on, voila, your card is ready!
The size of this card is 41/4 x 41/4, so it will still fit in a regular envelope, I kind of like that since I don't have a lot of different sizes envelopes. But I guess I could always get some, LOL!
Have a great day and if you have a change to be hip today go on over and play too, Anja



6 comments:

Cassie said...

That is gorgeous, Anja! I've just discovered the Ranger distress ink myself, and love the 2 inks I have. Your sky is stunning! Great job with the CIC Challenge ;D

K. Joy said...

This is really, really pretty, Anja! I just love the colors and your field of flowers. :)

Tricia T said...

What a lovely card! I love the silhouette images! Thanks for joining us at CIC!

Christi said...

Congratulations on top 5! Your card is awesome, you definately deserve it! I love your sillouetted bitty botanicals and your color choices are fantastic!
Great Job!!

Shawne said...

Oh Anja, this card is sooooo beautiful, I love the colors it looks so peaceful!

Kevin Renz said...

Anja,

Love this card! So glad that you can come play with us... I always look forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeve.