stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, March 26, 2010

Have fun on your day!!

That's what I am hoping for, to have fun on my day(s), I am about to leave for 3 whole days of scrapbooking!!! But not without sharing a card with you today, there will be no posts tomorrow and Sunday , on Monday I hope to have a card for the new CIC challenge, check it out and come play too, www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com
This cute owl is watercoloured with Tombo's and the balloon, the stars and the sentiment are covered with sepia glossy accents, the dp is from basic grey, sentiment from Hanna stamps and I don't know from which company the owl is. It is one of my garage sale finds.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by, Anja



3 comments:

Cassie said...

Adorable card once again, Anja! Have a wonderful time scrapbooking, friend ;D

K. Joy said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and the little stars. The owl is adorable as well! :)

Jannette said...

Love the card, and the owl, and the stars, and the punch used on the side, and... well, all of it!