stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to my flowers for now.....


Back to a flower card for now... this stamp was also one of the treasures I found last week at all the stamping garage sales.It's really nice for colouring, prismacolour pencils and gamsol were used. So there is a lot of variety in my assortment of stamps, LOL!
This is for a lady from church, she is going to chemotherapy and she loves flowers.
Hopefully this card will bring a smile to her face.
I am sitting at the computer with my coffee enjoying the peace and quiet in my house, soon the boys will be up, they better be , we are going to church and then we are off visiting friends.
Have a great day, thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anja. Long time no see! What an absolutly beautiful card. The person who gets this will be uplifted and you are very thoughtful. Very nice flowers, such a clear image and nicely colored. Thanks for sharing!
Nancy Linker