stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome little one / CDBC2

Over at Lauri's blog, you can check out several challenges and see her wonderful work.
This challenge is HERE . The challenge is to use a duck on your card....mmm, this is the only one I have, and I think it's a pretty cute one. If you play the challenge, she will email you a digital stamp image, so cute. I am new to digital images so lots of new things to learn. This is a monthly challenge, lots of time to play!
I have watercoloured the duck with Tombo's, did some sponging and even some shading, cut it out with Nesties and made it into this card. I wish I had cuttlebugged the blue background with the Swiss dots but I wasn't gonna take it apart. Oh, and of course there are some stickles used, waterfall for the water and diamond for the rest. The image and sentiment are both from Clear Dollar Stamps.
Today is Family Day here in Canada! It's nice to have an extra day off, having my college son home for 3 days and enjoy some family time, we are planning to go skating this afternoon.
Have a wonderful day and take care, Anja




5 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

What an adorable card! Your coloring is amazing! Shawne's duck is one of my favorites, he is so cute. Love the sparkle and the lattice punch out. Thanks for playing!

Cassie said...

What a cute, cute card, Anja! I love that little ducky and love how you've colored it ;D

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a darling card! I love all the glitter you've used! Thanks for joining us at Clearly Delightful blog challenge :)

CarlaKH said...

So cute. Just adorable.. love the border punch detail. Thanks for joining us! I am enjoying my day off too! ( in winnipeg)

Tricia T said...

Oh, Anja, this couldn't be cuter! I can't believe that I don't have that Patchpal Duck!! You colored him perfectly!! Thanks for joining the ducky challenge!